Gluten-Free Lunch Ideas for Everyone
Having a child with a gluten allergy doesn’t mean boring school lunches! These 7 gluten-free lunch ideas are simple, delicious, and allergy-friendly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 30 fish sticks 1x
- Category: Lunch Ideas
- Cuisine: Lunch
- Diet: Gluten Free
Gluten Free Fish Sticks
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese or vegan Parmesan topping
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set it aside.
- Add the flour to a plate and set it aside. Pour the coconut milk into a shallow dish and set aside.
- In a separate shallow dish, combine the flax meal, bread crumbs, Parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- To dredge, dip each fish piece into the flour, then the milk, and finally, the crumb mixture, coating both sides and pressing lightly to adhere.
- Place the fish sticks onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown, flipping once halfway through.
- Serving Size: 6 fishsticks
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Sodium: 372.5mg
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9g
- Carbohydrates: 12.9g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 6.8g
- Cholesterol: 13.8mg
Keywords: lunch ideas, gluten free lunch, gluten-free lunch ideas,