Isn’t fall the best season? The leaves are changing, the temperatures are dropping (well, maybe not down here in Louisiana), and we all start to crave hearty, comforting foods. Easy skillet chili becomes my go-to dinner recipe and hot chocolate is a nightly treat.
But what about breakfast? There are so many epic Fall breakfasts and I can’t wait to share them all with you.
Pumpkin and apple flavors are definitely some of the best things about fall. We love to go apple picking during the season! We also love warm oatmeal and hearty muffins during the fall. It’s all about warm, comforting foods that are still healthy.
I promise these breakfast recipes will stop you from hitting the snooze button and will have you heading straight to the kitchen.
There’s no healthy breakfast that’s quicker or easier than sweet potato toast! I’ll show you 5 epic ways to top your toast so you can try something different everyday!
Moist and delicious coffee cake in a muffin! this recipe has an epic cinnamon swirl through the muffin and a cinnamon crumble topping that’s to-die-for.
Also Make: Baked Apple Fritter Muffins
Fluffy, hearty, and full of flavor, these pancakes are going to be your new Fall breakfast go-to.
This grain-free alternative to oatmeal is made in a blender and keeps in the fridge. for days so you can have a healthy breakfast ready when you need it.
Bonus Find: Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
This healthy frittata is oaded with bacon, mushrooms and chopped veggies. Follow the recipe exactly or fill your frittata with whatever ingredients you have on hand.
These pumpkin scones are the perfect way to wake up on a fall morning. They smell amazing and taste even better.
If you are looking for more healthy recipes that the whole family will love, for breakfast lunch AND dinner, then you need to check out my clean eating program for families. It’s 30 days of clean recipes that are simple and kid-approved. Learn more here.
Healthy Fall Breakfast Recipes
Healthy breakfast recipes that the whole family will love for Fall.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servigs 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Skillet
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 12 ounces (340 g) chorizo sausage
- ½ cup (80 g) onion, chopped
- 16 ounces (454 g) cubed squash
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups (135 g) kale, stems removed, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) lime juice
- 4 eggs
- Remove chorizo from the casing and cook in a large skillet for about four minutes. Remove and set aside; keep the drippings in the pan.
- Add the chopped onions, and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes until onions golden and soft. Add squash, garlic powder, and cumin to the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the kale and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, add lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Before serving, fry eggs on a greased medium pan, to your desired doneness, such as over-easy. Place egg over the hash and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 ½ cup + 1 egg
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 5.9g
- Sodium: 1718.3mg
- Fat: 37.8g
- Saturated Fat: 13.9g
- Carbohydrates: 30.2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 29.7g
- Cholesterol: 261mg
Keywords: healthy breakfast ideas, fall breakfast recipes