Get your kids excited about Easter by making some of these fun Easter recipes for kids! Let them be your helping hands and everyone will have fun.
How do you usually celebrate Easter? I just like to enjoy the special day spending time with my kids and my family, eating lots of good food and indulging in some treats. ;) It’s such a fun holiday because spring is coming around, it’s beautiful outside, and everyone is just happy with springtime bliss!
Of course we love to dye eggs for Easter using this natural guide to dying eggs, but I also like to get my kids to help me make some sweet treats for the whole family to enjoy. I love the extra help in the kitchen since I’m usually preparing multiple dishes, and they love the fun treats they get to make. It’s a win-win!
There’s something for everyone in this Easter round-up – a little bit of chocolate, classic cupcakes, fun eggs, peeps, and much more! I hope you find a recipe you can make with your kids. What’s your favorite treat to make for Easter?
1. Dyed Minion Easter Eggs from A Pumpkin & A Princess
2. Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookies
3. Reese’s Cream Eggs from Inside BruCrew Life
5. Carrot Cake Oat Muffins (vegan + gluten-free) from Emilie Eats
6. Easter Egg Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Joyful Healthy Eats
8. Layered Peeps Crispy Rice Cereal Treats from Yellow Bliss Road
What is your favorite Easter treats to share with your kids?
Leave a Reply