These 8 healthy BBQ recipes will help you have the best summer BBQ party ever! They’re fresh, full of flavor, and made with healthy ingredients. Delicious!
One of my favorite parts of summer is having family & friends over to enjoy good food and each other’s company. I’m a true entertainer at heart! I love to serve up delicious eats and spend time with the ones I love. There is no better time of the year to do this than summer – the weather is beautiful, the food is fresh, the kids are out of school, and everything is just better. Agreed?
We like to use our outdoor kitchen as much as possible during the summer, so having a ton of recipes to make on the grill is important. We always grill fresh zucchini and skewers, but I wanted to get some more ideas when it came to healthy BBQ recipes so my guests will really be impressed.
All of these recipes will help you enjoy all of the flavors and recipes you love about BBQ parties, but lightened up! Yes, you can still enjoy delicious BBQ food and still be healthy. These recipes are full of fresh vegetables, clean protein, and lots of flavor.
Related: Top 5 Lunchboxes We’ve Tested
Let us know which of these healthy BBQ recipes you get to make this summer! What’s your favorite BBQ party dish to serve or bring?
1. Perfect Grilled Skewers & Kabobs
2. Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce
3. BLT Pasta Salad from Life in the Lofthouse
4. Vegan & Gluten-free Sweet Potato Sliders from Emilie Eats
5. Skinny Mexican Grilled Corn from The Cookie Rookie
6. BBQ Banana S’Mores from The Typical Mom
7. Pineapple Salsa from The Gunny Sack
8. Grilled Salmon Skewers with Garlic and Dijon from Natasha’s Kitchen
Leave a Reply