If you don’t want another eggy breakfast but need a healthy option to put on the table for you and your kids in the morning, try one of these breakfast ideas without eggs. From French Toast (yes, really!) to Chocolate Granola – there is something here for everyone.
If you prefer your recipe inspiration in video form, check out this quick video I filmed showing off a few of my family’s favorite eggless breakfasts. Then, grab the recipes below. Yum!
Wish you could have simple recipes like this in your inbox weekly? And not just a recipe, but a done-for-you weekly plan with a completed shopping list and meal-prep sheet!
You’re reading this right. Such a weekly plan exists and you can grab a sample of the MOMables Classic Meal Plan here.
Which of these breakfast ideas without eggs is your favorite?
Breakfast Ideas Without Eggs
Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 3 cups milk, your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Place four jars on a flat surface. Fill each jar with ½ cup oats, ½ teaspoon ground flax, ¾ cup milk, and ½ teaspoon vanilla. Stir to combine. Top with strawberries and refrigerate.
- In the morning, stir to combine. Warm-up if desired or enjoy cold.