Brown Rice Krispy Treats
- 1 10 ounce box brown rice krispies
- 1 3/4 cups brown rice syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (almond butter or non nut butter)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or non-dairy chocolate chips
- Pour the rice cereal in a large bowl. Heat the syrup with a pinch of salt in a saucepan over low heat. When the rice syrup liquifies, add the peanut butter and stir well until combined. Pour over the rice cereal. Mix well.
- Once thoroughly cooled , stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a 8×8 or 9×13 baking dish. Let cool for 1 hour before cutting into bars.