Need a fun way to eat avocados? Your kids will love this creamy cheesy dip for snacks or in their lunch box!
Avocados are full of nutrition and essential vitamins. The lovely avocado is one of those foods that helps me pack a punch in my daughter’s meals.
It goes well in practically everything. It’s one of those foods that I’m always coming up with clever ways to sneak into my daughter’s meals.
This spread is sure to be a hit at your next family gathering or even packed as a dip for lunch.
Use this whipped avocado dip spread on a sandwich, in lieu of mayo. The possibilities are endless and delicious!Print
Creamy Avocado Spread
- Yield: 1 ½ Cups of Spread
- Cuisine: Snacks
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In your blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix on low. After 1 minute, scrape the sides so that everything gets blended.
- Mix again until smooth.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Adapted from JoshuaTrent http://joshuatrent.com/avocado-goat-cheese-dip/
Is the goat cheese necessary? What would a good substitute be?
Looks delish (and healthy). Gotta pin this one, thanks for sharing.