May 4, 2015
Looking for an easy blender salsa recipe? One that tastes just as good as those you enjoy in restaurants? Look no further. This recipe is super easy and kids will love it since it has the right amount of spicy.
I love restaurant style salsa. It’s full of flavor and when it’s placed in front of me, I seem to inhale the entire bowl.
Of course, I had to create my own version to enjoy at home.
This Easy Blender salsa, requires minimal chopping, your blender does all the work!
In no time, you’ll be enjoying your favorite chips and salsa in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Check out how easy it is to make this salsa!
For more easy recipes your entire family will love, check out our meal plans.
Easy Blender Salsa
- 15- ounce can fire-roasted tomatoes, with liquid
- 15- ounce can petite diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, de-stemmed, seeds removed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Add all ingredients in the order listed inside your blender or food processor.
- Pulse to combine and blend on medium speed gradually increasing to high speed until the texture is nearly smooth.
- Refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.