Simple. Universal. Filling. Need I say more?
Simple breakfast recipes, and even breakfast for lunch, are always popular in my house. I love mixing it up with fresh ideas, and my daughter loves anything bite-size.
That’s why these Baked Mini Ham Cups are perfect for little fingers! They’re delicious and easy to assemble. It’s a great recipe to get the kiddos involved in the kitchen adding toppings of their choice.
Need other snack or lunch ideas? MOMables has you covered, and it’s easy to get started! Just click here!
The ingredients are really up to you and your family’s liking. Suggestions include onions, broccoli, peppers, spinach, mushrooms, and so on. Just chop them small enough so they are included within each bite of the cup. They’re assembled just like our Mini Tortilla Breakfast Cup recipe.
They’re great packed up for lunches or breakfast on the go! They can be baked ahead of time and kept in the fridge for easy reheating with a quick warmup in the microwave. They’re also naturally gluten- and grain-free.
Baked Mini Ham Cups
- 12 to 24 ham slices, depending on size, sliced a little thick
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Finely chopped toppings such as peppers, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, and spinach (optional)
- Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray, and preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line each muffin tin cavity with a slice of ham, creating a cup. If your slices are larger in diameter, you can cut them in half and fold them inside to create the cup shape.
- Spoon egg into each ham cup, filling about three-quarters full.
- Add the cheese and toppings (if using).
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the egg is cooked and the cheese is melted.