Have you been looking for natural forms of medicine? Are you not sure where to start? This podcast is filled with all the health benefits of essential oils. You don’t want to miss it!
Download “Health Benefits of Essential Oils” at iTunes & Stitcher.
I have friends who use them regularly to relieve all sorts of pains and aches and for the overall well being of their families. Just recently, I took my middle son (the one with a gluten sensitivity) to a natural medicine physician and he was prescribed an herbal supplement and essential oil 8 week protocol. I’m excited to discuss essential oils further today because quite frankly, I don’t know that much about them and I realize this is something I need to learn more about to help my son.
Today our guest is, Stefanie Bridges. She has been in the health and fitness industry for over 23 years and has a Bachelors Degree in Physical Education and Athletic Training. Stefanie is a personal trainer and holds 3 different certifications through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise, and Dot FIT.
As a personal trainer her sessions combine nutrition strategy with physical fitness training. Stefanie’s goal is to not only motivate her clients but also to educate them in all aspects of health and wellness. She uses doTERRA’s essential oils to compliment her trainings. Stefanie lives in Wesley Chapel with her husband and two children. She enjoys training for her annual half marathon, travels with her family, and loves outdoor activities. Her personal training sessions and educational classes are a reflection of her enthusiasm for life!
Stefanie is also a MOMables community member and I’m delighted to have her here today to teach us more about Aroma therapy.
Helpful links of items discussed in the show:
- Apple Fritter Muffins
- MOMables Meal Plan
- Stefanie’s doTERRA and Facebook page.
- Baking soda + 2 drops Oregano Oil – Form a paste and clean grout.
- Family Physician Kit
- Purify Blend – add a couple of drops to the wash
- Lavender Oil – calming effects, as “first aid” on bee stings, bug bites, scrapes and burns, relief of anxiety and stress.
- Lemon Oil – mood lifter, degreaser, cold sore relief, neutralize odors, cooking, cleaner, furniture polish.
- Pepper Oil – digestive issues (gas, colic, heartburn, indigestion), allergies, open sinuses and airways, cool down body temperature (fevers), motion sickness, nausea, vomiting, mouthwash.
- Melaleuca Oil – cuts, rashes, sunburns, skin conditions, acne, athlete’s foot, bronchitis, scalp issues, dandruff, earaches.
- Frankincense Oil – focus energy, minimize distractions, and improve concentration.
- Breathe Blend – respiratory support, combat airborne bacteria and viruses, stop snoring, asthma symptoms. High altitude airplane pressure and nasty germs in recirculated air.
- OnGuard Blend – Natural immune defense, helps kill bacteria, mold, and viruses. For daily use.
- Introductory Kit: Lavender + Lemon + Peppermint Oils
For more information about the oils you visit Stefanie’s doTERRA page. Stephanie will extend a 10% MOMables Member discount to your aroma therapy order.
Did you enjoy the show? Please leave a review on iTunes! Email me at [email protected] to tell me what you thought of this week’s show and to offer suggestions for future episodes.
I think its great that you are promoting the natural use of Essential Oils. One EO that I have used for so many things is Tea Tree Oil. Look up the uses, there are literally so many ways to use it. The other day I used it for an ear infection and had some great results.
I knew that essential oils were good at making a home smell good. My friend told me that she uses essential oils to help her breathe better. I had no idea that you could use oils as effective cleaners around the house. It seems like essential oils are versatile tools!
Thanks so much for sharing the info! I love essential oils! Always got one in my home.
This topic is really getting popular now, I was glad to read this infomation here because I also use lavander essential oil,now I want try more))thank you for more information!
Thanks for including info about essential oils! Would love to see more posts like this:). My favorites are valerian, vetiver and myrhh.
We love essential oils! A must in our house.
I agree. i ussually use lavender, lemon, peppermint fỏ my house. it’s really good :D
Such yummy smells!
Susan J Randall
After a stressful day, i always use Lavender Oils with my nebulizer for better result :) It’s great!
Glad you love yours!