Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowls
These tasty chicken burrito bowls are easy to pack and make the perfect hearty lunch for teens, kids and adults!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-6 hours
- Total Time: 4-6 hours + 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: lunches
- Cuisine: mexican
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces guacamole
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 4 ounces sour cream
- In a slow cooker, place chicken and salsa. Cook on high for 4 hours or 6 hours on low. Prior to serving, shred between two forks.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the riced cauliflower and sauté, for about 5 minutes until the cauliflower rice is heated through and tender. Add in cilantro, stir to combine, turn off heat.
- Assemble bowls by making a base of cauliflower rice, topping it with shredded salsa chicken, cheese, guacamole, black olives, sour cream, and additional cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 491
- Fat: 27.7g
- Carbohydrates: 23.3g
- Fiber: 8.6g
- Protein: 39.9g
Keywords: lunch ideas for teens, chicken burrito bowls, healthy lunches