Homemade Baked Banana Chips
Turn over-ripe bananas into baked banana chips! This snack is easy to make and perfect for dipping with salsa, guacamole, or hummus!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Method: baking
- 2 Bananas
- Lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 part lemon juice with 1/4 part water.
- Slice bananas very thin, about 1/8″ thick coins, brush with lemon juice and water mixture. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake at 250F for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until they are crispy, making sure to flip them over halfway through.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool (the longer they cool the crispier they become).
- Use over ripe bananas and sprinkle with cinnamon. Follow baking directions above.
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 28.5g
- Protein: 1.4g
Keywords: banana chips, homemade banana chips, healthy banana chips