Homemade Egg McMuffins
Skip the drive-thru for these Homemade Egg McMuffins. Made with real ham and baked eggs they are the perfect on-the-go breakfast you can prep ahead.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- Total Time: 22 - 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 breakfast sandwiches 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 6 English muffins, sliced in half
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices deli ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 6 ramekins or jumbo muffin tin and place on a cookie sheet.
- Crack one egg into each ramekin.
- Pierce egg yolk with a fork and very slightly beat.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake eggs for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Run a knife around the edge of each ramekin (or muffin cup) to remove the eggs.
- To assemble the breakfast sandwiches, layer one half of each English muffin with one slice of cheese, ham, and a cooked egg.
- Top with other half of English muffin.
- Wrap sandwich in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- To reheat, place in microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Serving Size: 1 breakfast sandwich
- Calories: 363
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 1158.1mg
- Fat: 17.5g
- Saturated Fat: 7.8g
- Carbohydrates: 28.5g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 21.9g
- Cholesterol: 229.7mg
Keywords: homemade egg mcmuffins, breakfast meal prep,