If you’re looking to feed your kids healthier foods this year, this Mango Peach Smoothie is a great kickstart to a nutritious year!
Smoothies are the perfect way to get more fruit into your kids’ diets! Every kid loves to slurp down a delicious fruit smoothie – it tastes like a sweet dessert. Your kid won’t even know how healthy it is because it’s so delicious! After this one, they might even be willing to try this pineapple green smoothie recipe!
Watch how simple and fun this smoothie is to make!
We love making snacks at home for our kids as they’re much healthier and cheaper than store-bought ones. The Best Homemade Kids’ Snacks on the Planet is full of healthy snack ideas that you’ll kids will love and can even help you make. It’s fun for everyone!
Mango Peach Smoothie
This smoothie recipe is from Laura’s cookbook The Best Homemade Kids’ Snacks on the Planet.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Snack
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup diced peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chopped mango, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, combine almond milk, peaches, mango, vanilla. Blend well.
- Add ice and continue to blend until smooth. If it’s too thick, add a little more almond milk.