Mini Tortilla Breakfast Cups
These Mini Tortilla Breakfast Cups are the perfect way to get the breakfast for lunch or dinner meal that everyone will love! Your kids will love these bite sized foods!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 2 6-inch flour tortillas
- 4 thin slices salami (or preferred meat)
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Warm each tortilla in the microwave for about 10 seconds, so it’s pliable.
- Cut the tortillas into four equal pieces.
- Cut salami slices into halves, creating eight equal pieces.
- Put the tortillas into the muffin tin, gently pushing down and shaping until small cups are formed. Then repeat with the salami inside the each tortilla.
- Evenly pour egg into the center of each cup, about three-quarters full.
- Top with the cheese, and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and enjoy!
Keywords: breakfast cups,