Seriously. The recipe you’ve been searching for is finally here. Yes! In .this.post. A no-bake lasagna recipe that even the busiest parent can make in the middle of the week!
If you can boil water and cook noodles… you can make this no-bake lasagna recipe-no matter how hectic dinner time might be. Check out how easy it is to make in the video below.
But seriously, why would one want an easy of a lasagna recipe like this one? I mean, what’s the point, right? Well, say it’s 5:45 p.m. and everyone is ready for dinner, and just as you take the frozen pan of lasagna from the freezer you realize that it’s going to take more than 1 hour to bake in the oven! And everyone wants lasagna…
Well, that’s why you need THIS recipe.
This easy lasagna recipe tastes JUST LIKE traditional lasagna baked in the oven, without much work!
What’s great is that this recipe is the very best of lasagna, the classic flavors, but deconstructed.
Deconstructing your lasagna helps you build it super fast as well as customizing it to everyone’s tastes. Instead of layering and baking the noodles in the oven, you layer them directly on the plate, topping them with sauce, cheese, other delicious things like spinach or meat, and boom! You’re done.
Although I made this recipe without any meat and kept it vegetarian, you can start by cooking some beef on a pan and add it to the sauce. Of course, you can add a layer of cooked chicken, additional veggies… the possibilities are endless!
Don’t have lasagna noodles around? I’ve got you covered with this Quick & Easy Skillet Lasagna that comes together with your favorite pasta on a pan.
For more family favorite recipes like this one, as well as, Spaghetti Carbonara and Chicken Broccoli Alfredo check out our Family Meal Plans. These recipes are recreated with fresh ingredients and simplified so you can enjoy an incredible meal in a matter of minutes!
Best of all: my kids love these leftovers in their favorite thermos container the next day! Yes, it’s that good!
No Bake Lasagna Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Dinner
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken in half
- 3 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or Italian seasoning
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the lasagna noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small, saucepot, over medium-low heat, warm the marinara.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped spinach, ricotta, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano or Italian seasoning. Stir to combine and warm in the microwave for about 1 minute or until the cheese softens and spinach is slightly wilted.
- To assemble, ladle 1/4 cup marinara onto a plate or in a bowl, top with a lasagna noodle, then with the spinach and ricotta mixture. Top with another noodle, more sauce, Mozzarella cheese, and additional Parmesan cheese.
If you have picky eaters, you can leave the spinach to the side or omit it altogether.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 509
- Fat: 15.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 59.2 g
- Fiber: 8.2 g
- Protein: 29.3 g