I’ve been there. Let me share good news with you, it gets better.
But first, let me share with you the story of how I got here.
It was 2012, the baby on my hip was crying, my older two were hungry, cranky and bickering nonstop because it was getting late and they were ready to eat.
I was staring at the fridge close to tears because I’d forgotten to thaw chicken for dinner again AND the veggies I bought earlier in the week for a fresh side had already wilted.
To top it all off my husband wouldn’t be home from work to help for another two hours.
Something about that night broke me.
It wasn’t really about the chicken.
It was the feeling that I was failing every single person who was depending on me in that moment.
While I can no longer recall how I pulled off dinner that night (maybe it was pancakes, maybe it was a drive through) I can remember the way I felt that night like it was yesterday.
While in one sense, it was an ordinary Tuesday night, in another way it would change my life and my family forever.
Hi, I’m Laura Fuentes, a working mom of three and for the past 10 years I’ve been creating family-centric meal plans for moms.
I have three rules when it comes to selecting recipes for my meal plans:
- The Recipes MUST BE tasty and kid-friendly.
- They MUST BE easy enough to make while having a toddler dance party or helping with algebra homework.
- They MUST BE made with simple, healthy ingredients that are easy to find.
Following this template, I’ve now made a weekly meal plan for myself and thousands of other families just like yours, across multiple time zones ever since that stressful day in the kitchen all those years ago.
Fortunately, that night, I found myself at a crossroads and I decided to make a change that would allow me to be the fun, happy mom that I wanted to be.
I did not know it at the time, but a huge daily stress would be lifted off my shoulders.
Maybe you’re at a crossroads too. You know you cant keep repeating the same nightly stresses BUT creating a meal plan from scratch with untested recipes is not a sustainable strategy.
Why? It’s time consuming, it takes effort to find recipes your family will eat, leaves you with unused strange ingredients that don’t go with any other recipes, and often costs you more money and time than the old way because the process is so INVOLVED.
The MOMables family meal plan solves all of these problems for you.
INSIDE THE MEAL PLANS
MOMables Family Meal Plan is the solution to the struggle that moms face staring into the fridge, wondering what to do every single night.
Immediately after signing up and every week, you’ll receive:
- Ingredients shared across recipes so you use what you buy. Every single week.
- Shopping lists completed for you to save you hours stressing over ingredients.
- Recipes planned with food storage in mind so nothing goes bad before you can make it.
- Meals have been tried and loved by kids and their parents for a decade and counting.
MEAL PLAN MEMBERSHIPS
The Family Meal Plan provides the structure and support that you need to be the mom that you want to be for your kids.
You’re already at the crossroads.
Let’s take the next step together.
What You Get as a Member
- 5 Tested dinner recipes delivered to your inbox every Thursday so you have time to prepare for the week ahead
- 1 Cook-along video every week so you can watch exactly how it’s made, minimum
- Step-by-step meal prep sheets – time saving tips to help you get dinner on the table quickly
- Organized shopping list by recipe to save time and money
- Easy step-by-step recipes anyone can follow
IS THIS MEAL PLAN RIGHT FOR RIGHT FOR MY FAMILY?
If you’re looking to eat a variety of meals made with fresh and simple ingredients that taste great, this meal plan is for you.
The weekly meal plan includes both family-favorite recipes and the latest recipes you’ve been dying to try from the web.
This family meal plan is for anyone that wants to serve their family a variety of nutritious meals and feels like “figuring out what to cook” is one more thing to do.
And if getting dinner on the table is a challenge day after day because making dinner takes forever and everyone is hungry, you’re going to LOVE the easy step-by-step meal-prep.
At MOMables, I’ve been creating family meal plans for over a decade, and as a mom to 3 kids myself I know how tough it can be to cook meals my family will eat, I get the struggle.
After years of creating meal plans, developing recipes for 5 cookbooks, and working with thousands of subscriber parents, I include the very best recipes and an organized system that works for busy families. See FAQ’s below, if you have special dietary needs.
If you’ve dreamed of getting out of the mealtime rut, I’m your kitchen assistant that “figures it out for you.” Today is your lucky day!
WEEKLY FAMILY MEAL PLAN FAQ’S
I have picky eaters, will they eat the recipes?
A lot of parents in our community struggle with picky eating. You’re not alone.
Many parents have noticed that by using a weekly meal plan, their kids are being exposed to new food combinations and flavors.
Our simple plans eliminate the overwhelming task of pleasing everyone and most families are now eating one meal.
Our tested flavor rotation process is helping kids learn to try new foods.
We are committed to our members’ success and offer a FREE 6-Video Course to help parents make mealtimes easier.
How many servings per recipe?
The Dinner recipes serve 4 people. Some recipes will serve 4-6, and will always be noted.
Food Allergy FAQ’s
Most of the recipes inside the Classic Meal Plan can easily be adapted for a gluten-free diet easily by using gluten-free ingredients such as gluten-free bread or pasta, for example.
The recipes can be adjusted for a dairy-free diet if you’re already purchasing a dairy-free alternative for milk and cheese. This is not a dairy-free plan.
Eggs are used as a protein option in this meal plan.
You should not have any issues making this meal plan nut-free.
Shell Fish Allergies
From time to time, we include a recipe with shrimp in the weekly plan. You can either omit it or swap for another protein.
Soy sauce is the only form of soy we have in our ingredients. You can substitute it with coconut aminos or omit it.
We do not use tofu or other meat-alternative products in our recipes. Please check the ingredient labels of the products you purchase.
The Classic Meal Plan is not suited for a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.
If you follow a vegetarian lifestyle, check out the Meatless Meal Plan.
Do I have to use all the recipes every week?
The Classic Meal Plan is a very flexible plan. If you don’t like a recipe, you can simply omit it and make another recipe your family enjoys.
What type of recipes are in the meal plans?
Dinner recipes include skillet meals, sheet pan meals, and slow-cooker meals.
The weekly meal plans include a variety of classic family favorites and the latest trends you’ve been drying to try!
We test, simplify the ingredients and directions, and the winning recipes are shared with our members!
Do I need special equipment?
No. You do not need fancy food processors or mixers. We’re confident that you already have everything you need to make the recipes.
A stove, an oven, and a slow-cooker, is all you need to cook the recipes.
How do I get my weekly plan?
After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with your first meal plan.
The email will come from [email protected].
After that, you’ll receive a new meal plan every Thursday delivered to you inbox.
Do you have a cookbook?
A few! You can check them out here.
Do I Really Need a Weekly Plan?
Great question. Here is what you need to know:
- HAVING A PLAN WILL SAVE YOU TIME. The 1-2 hours a week spent searching for recipes you’ll rarely make, selecting the recipes with similar ingredients, making a list… BOOM! It’s done-for you.
- HAVING A PLAN SAVES YOU MONEY. The last thing you want to do is get home and figure out what’s for dinner. Or worse, ordering and eating out because you have nothing planned. With a meal plan, you can buy in bulk and be prepared.
- PERFECT FOR BUSY FAMILIES. For days when we get home late it’s nice to have a meal waiting for you in the slow-cooker. And with our meal prep sheet, you can prep the next meal in just a few minutes.
- HELPS YOU EAT MORE NUTRITIOUS FOODS. When you have a plan, you make healthier eating choices. With our meal plan, you’ll eat a variety of foods throughout the week, and not the same meals on rotation.
- ELIMINATE FOOD WASTE. Did you know that up 40% of most family’s food ends up in the trash? The best way to cut down on food waste is with a meal plan. This is both better for the environment and your wallet.
How long will you wait to eliminate the meal planning overwhelm? If you’ve read this far, you know “getting organized” is exactly what you need; and for as little as $10 per month, you can have someone do all the planning work for you. The Classic Meal Plan is exactly what you need, so let’s get started!
Still have questions? Email us! [email protected]
Love it? Keep the Classic Meal Plan Membership. Not for you? Let us know by emailing [email protected] within 14 days and we will assist you with the cancellation of your membership and issue a full refund.
The Classic Meal Plan Memberships are all renewable according to the plan you select, either billed monthly or annually from the original date of purchase. Your credit card or Paypal account will be charged on that date.
MOMables’ Meal Plan Memberships are flexible. You can easily cancel your account by emailing [email protected] before your membership is renewed.
Cancellations after renewals: we will stop your billing and you will continue to have access through the end of the pre-paid period.