Turkey & Cheese Sushi on a Stick
- 2–3 slices of deli turkey
- 1 slice of American cheese
- 1–2 tsp. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 slice of bread (your choice)
- Lay bread on a cutting board and cut off the crust.
- With a rolling pin, roll over bread to thin it out.
- Spread Mayonnaise. Lay turkey and cheese slices over bread.
- Roll sandwich flats from one end to the next.
- Cut “roll” in half. Then cut in 1/2″ thick round sections.
- Serve with fresh fruit, veggies, and snack or treat of choice.