When the holiday season rolls around, so do classroom holiday parties! Of course we have to provide our kids with some festive treats, but who says they can’t be healthy?
Here at MOMables, we love helping you prepare meals and snacks for your family that are nutritious, simple, and tasty! If you need some help planning your weekly lunches and dinners, grab a free week of meals, courtesy of MOMables!
These healthy holiday treats are perfect for classroom parties, or even just snacks at home! They’re full of festive holiday spirit AND nutrition. We’ve also included a couple non-food treats. All the kids will love them!
2. String Cheese Snowmen from NoBiggie
3. Applesauce Rudolphs from The Melrose Family
4. Simple Christmas Treat Cups from Simple As That
6. Snowman Juice Boxes from Pigskins & Pigtails
7. Christmas Play-doh Favors from One Little Project
8. Healthy Reindeer Treats from Hello Splendid
9. The Grinch Grape Snack Bags from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
10. Babybel Cheese Santa Bellies from Cute Food for Kids