Let these peanut butter sandwich ideas keep you inspired to make epic lunches with a jar of peanut butter and sliced bread.
Below, you’ll see just how easy it is to make these simple ingredients taste like a million bucks, and each recipe is just as easy to assemble as the classic PB & J sandwich.
Fun Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipes
Watch this video to see that grilled peanut butter sandwich come together!
Best Peanut Butter Sandwich Combinations
There’s no shortage of ingredients to pair with peanut butter, but for starters, here’s a list of ideas you’ll want to make next:
- Peanut butter and fresh strawberries
- Peanut butter and shredded cheese, then grilled.
- The Elvis- peanut butter, sliced banana, and crispy bacon. Grilled for bonus points.
- Peanut butter, sliced apple, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Peanut butter, sliced apple, and shredded cheese, then grilled.
- Peanut butter, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows, then grilled.
- Peanut butter and pepper jelly.
- Peanut butter and bacon jam – for real!
- Peanut butter and granola with fresh berries.
Which of these epic peanut butter sandwiches will you try first?