Oct 26, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Let these peanut butter sandwich ideas keep you inspired to make epic lunches with a jar of peanut butter and sliced bread.
Below, you’ll see just how easy it is to make these simple ingredients taste like a million bucks, and each recipe is just as easy to assemble as the classic PB & J sandwich.
Fun Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipes
Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
All the sweet and savory flavors of a PB & J in between 2 slices of crisp, buttery bread.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Roll-Ups
This one is perfect for small kids or anyone who loves finger food for lunch.
Peanut Butter Nutella Sandwich Sushi
Because the chocolate and peanut butter combo tastes better rolled up and sliced into sushi.
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich
A combination you’ll crave again and again. You can also make this with crunchy peanut butter!
Grilled Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
The peanut butter melts over the sliced banana and tastes like heaven between grilled bread.
DIY Frozen Uncrustables
Before you grab the frozen uncrustables from the freezer aisle, check out how to make your own at home!
Watch this video to see that grilled peanut butter sandwich come together!
Best Peanut Butter Sandwich Combinations
There’s no shortage of ingredients to pair with peanut butter, but for starters, here’s a list of ideas you’ll want to make next:
- Peanut butter and fresh strawberries
- Peanut butter and shredded cheese, then grilled.
- The Elvis- peanut butter, sliced banana, and crispy bacon. Grilled for bonus points.
- Peanut butter, sliced apple, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Peanut butter, sliced apple, and shredded cheese, then grilled.
- Peanut butter, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows, then grilled.
- Peanut butter and pepper jelly.
- Peanut butter and bacon jam – for real!
- Peanut butter and granola with fresh berries.
Which of these epic peanut butter sandwiches will you try first?
Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Fluff