Assemble this easy snack in 5 minutes to make any lunchbox more nutritious and super tasty!
School Snack with Apple Slices and Peanut Butter
Adding healthy school snacks to your kid’s lunch bag is super simple when you combine apple slices, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. I mean, who doesn’t love this trio?
Real and nutritious ingredients you or your child can assemble in 5 minutes are ALWAYS better than any store-bought snack you can find out there. Thanks to peanut butter, this is also a filling snack that will keep bellies full longer.
What you need
This delicious school snack is made of the three simple ingredients you can see in the pictures. Let’s give them a closer look:
- Peanut butter: creamy, crunchy, or your favorite peanut butter alternative.
- Apple: peeled or not. Check here my tips to keep them from browning.
- Chocolate chips: to make these bites even more tasty!
How to Pack Apple Slices with Peanut Butter for School
Making these Apple Slices with Peanut Butter is so easy that your kid can help you assemble them!
Spread the peanut butter onto the apple slices and decorate with chocolate chips.
- Pack for school
Pack the apple slices into a lunch container. If you want to pack something else, like more fruits, veggies, or chips, use a lunchbox with compartments so you can keep things separated and avoid any mess. Add an ice pack to the lunch bag if necessary.
More Homemade Snacks with Apples
Kids love apples, and fruit is fruit, so let’s make the most of one of their favorites to kick up nutrition with these easy homemade snacks:
Apple Slices with Peanut Butter: School Snack Idea
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
Make the snack:
- Spread the peanut butter onto the apple slices and decorate with chocolate chips.
Pack it for school:
- Place the apple slices into a lunch container. If packing something else, like fruits, veggies, or chips, use a lunchbox with compartments so you can keep things separated and avoid any mess. Add an ice pack in the lunch bag if necessary.