Oct 24, 2013
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Need some fun halloween ideas to add the to lunch box?
Halloween is here! When you need more ideas on filling your kid’s lunch box, where do you go? MOMables, of course! We have all the ideas and recipes you need to keep your children happy and healthy!
Related: Top 5 Lunchboxes We’ve Tested
With the Halloween season in full swing, we thought it’d be a good idea to compile some simple and easy ideas to help you get creative with your kid’s lunch boxes.
Here you go!
1. Witches’ Brew is the perfect addition to your kid’s lunch box for Halloween! It’s a bright and colorful way to get a bit of sweetness and tanginess.
2. Witches’ Hats are easy cookies to make and are a simple yet delicious addition that will make your kid’s Halloween special.
3. Ghost Cookies are a cute way to turn the traditional homemade or store-bought nutter butters into spooky ghosts!
4. Michelle over at Creative Food has the best way to repurpose pancakes for lunch while getting your kids in the Halloween spirit!
5. Kendra at Biting the Hand That Feeds You has the best creepy spiders that are super easy to make!
6. Okay, these just can’t be ignored. Paleo Reese’s Cups!? These simple treats are the perfect addition to your kid’s lunch box. Thank you Bravo for Paleo!
7. Using a simple cookie cutter, you can make your kid’s lunch box much funner! Check out Liezl over at Love Peace Bento!
8. I have to give it to Beau, this is the most ingenious way to get your kids to eat veggies! Check him out at Lunch Box Dad.
9. It is so simple to cut an apple with an exacto knife to to get these awesome creations! Don’t forget to add a bit of lemon or lime juice to keep the exposed fruit from browning! Nina over at Mamabelly did an excellent job!
10. Ghosts pizzas? This is great! You just need a ghost cookie cutter or some handy skill to cut out a ghost from the cheese. Way to go, Rina! Check her out at Bento School Lunches.
11. Veggie ghosts anyone? Keitha has a super cute and nourishing idea! Check her out at Keitha’s Chaos.
12. Make this easy mummy on a stick with your child’s favorite lunches! Christi did a wonderful job with these! Check it out at Bent on Better Lunches!
13. Deborah has got a great and simple way to get your kids in the Halloween Spirit! Check her out at I Pack Lunch!
[…] I’m not SUPER creative with the food presentation thing, but there are some great ideas from Momables & Brit + Co that are incredibly easy to put […]