Tired of buying baked chips that lack flavor?
These Baked Cinnamon Sugar Heart Chips are delicious and really easy to make!
Use a heart cookie cutter (or any other shape) to cut out your heart chips, and bake them in the oven with cinnamon and sugar.
Making these baked chips with your kids will be fun and a great way to get them involved in the kitchen!
MOM Tip: If you’re having trouble cutting through your tortilla because it’s too cold or you only have a plastic cookie cutter, stick the tortilla in the microwave for 15 seconds for easier cutting.
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips
We used 3 medium-size tortillas, and our heart-shaped cutter yielded 5 hearts from each tortilla. Of course, you can bake as many as you want. The process is the same.
- Cuisine: Treat
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Heart cookie cutter (or any other shape)
- 3–4 medium size tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Dip:
- 4oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6oz vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sugar, honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- Using your cookie cutter, cut hearts out of your tortillas.
- With a basting brush, lightly coat your heart chips with butter on each side.
- Sprinkle your cinnamon sugar mixture on each side of the tortilla.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes
- Let the chips fully cool before enjoying!
For the Dip:
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
- Serve with cinnamon chips and/or fruit.