Mornings are often the busiest time of day, especially during the school year. Working to get everyone out the door for work and school and be a challenge, which is where these easy breakfast ideas for kids will be sure to come in handy, all year long.
These breakfast ideas are not only fun but also filling enough to get your kids through the morning.
Best Breakfast Recipes for Kids
Ready to get started? Here are some of the tastiest breakfasts kids will love.
More Breakfast Recipes for Kids
Can’t get enough of these tasty breakfast recipes? Here are a few more favorites.
- Fresh Fruit Yogurt
- Quick Applesauce Bread
- Healthy Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Pizza
- Crockpot Oatmeal
- Cinnammon Muffins
- Triple Berry Smoothie with Yogurt
- French Toast without Milk
Now that you have breakfast sorted out, be sure to grab a copy of my book, 101 packed lunches so you can take care of lunch too!
Easy Breakfast Ideas for Kids
- ½ cup ham, diced
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, plain Greek yogurt, and milk. Add ham, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Distribute egg mixture evenly into a greased mini muffin pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Allow mini quiches to cool in the pan before carefully removing with a small knife or spatula.