Make this fruit pizza for a fun breakfast or healthy dessert the kids will love. An oatmeal coconut crust topped with yogurt and fresh fruit makes it taste like a treat without the guilt.
Pizza for breakfast? Yes, please. Especially when it’s a healthy breakfast pizza that’s made in 20 minutes and gluten-free.
Breakfast ideas like this one are perfect for busy school mornings, and the kids will be excited to devour them. It’s easy to meal prep, too; you can make the crust and chop the fruit the night before. In the morning, top the crusts with yogurt and fruit.
It’s a perfect recipe for picky eaters. You can let them assemble their own pizza by layering the yogurt and fruit. They’ll have fun being hands-on and appreciate the meal even more.
Breakfast Pizza Ingredients
This breakfast pizza is made with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have. The best part- you can customize with your favorite fruit and yogurt or non-dairy alternative if needed.
- Old-fashioned rolled oats
- Mixed nuts and seeds
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Coconut oil, melted
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Yogurt- regular, Greek, or non-dairy
- Assorted fruit- bananas, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, peaches, oranges, etc.
How to Make Healthy Fruit Pizza
This process is simple and takes no more than 30 minutes. Whether you are making it for breakfast or a healthy dessert here’s what to:
Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a pie pan or springform pan.
- Combine the Oats
In a large bowl, add oats, nuts & seeds, and coconut. Stir to combine. Add the melted oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Stir well until all the ingredients are combined.
Pour the mixture into your pan. Using your hands or the back of a wooden spoon, press the mixture firmly into the pan.
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down to room temperature.
- Make it Pretty
Spread the yogurt over the crust and top with your choice of sliced fruit. Slice and enjoy!
Make Next: Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes
More Healthy Treat Ideas
I’m all about recreating favorite treats and snacks into healthier versions. Here are more recipes your family is sure to love:
- Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snack Bars
- No-Bake Energy Bites
- Chocolate Covered Apple Slices
Healthy Fruit Pizza with Yogurt
This fruit and yogurt pizza with an oatmeal coconut crust makes a delicious and healthy breakfast that tastes like a treat.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts and seeds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups yogurt- regular, Greek, or non-dairy
- Assorted sliced and chopped fruit- oranges, peaches, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a pie pan or springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, and coconut. Add the melted oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Stir well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and using your hands or the back of a wooden spoon, press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down to room temperature. (Stick it in the freezer to cool faster).
- Spread the yogurt on top of the crust and decorate with your choice of sliced fruit. Slice and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 413
- Sugar: 13.3g
- Sodium: 125.6mg
- Fat: 27.4g
- Saturated Fat: 13.9g
- Carbohydrates: 30.1g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 13.1g
- Cholesterol: 9.3g
Keywords: fruit pizza, breakfast pizza, healthy pizza