March 17, 2015
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Looking to add a little fun to your usual breakfast routine? You have to give this Fresh Fruit and Pancake Breakfast Bar!
Kids love pancakes, and of course parents love them as an easy way to get kids excited about the first meal of the day. Why not take it up a notch and add some fun? A build-your-own Fresh Fruit and Pancake Breakfast Bar is sure to do just that. Using your favorite pancake recipe, add a smear of whipped cream cheese and top with your choice of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. This build-your-own is an easy way to add a serving of fruit and get your kids involved making their own breakfast. It’s a win for everyone.
To assemble, make your favorite pancake recipe. Double the recipe and stash the extra in your freezer for easy mornings. Fill bowls with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. A container of whipped cream cheese and you’re ready to go.
Related: Top 5 Lunchboxes We’ve Tested
For more fun ideas like this one, sign up for one of our meal plans and add variety to the food your family enjoys.
Build Your Own: Pancake Breakfast Bar
- Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups berries your choice (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
- 8- ounce container of whipped cream cheese
- Assemble the berries and cream cheese in separate bowls.
- To serve, smear a thin layer of cream cheese on each pancake and allow everyone to top their pancakes with their berries of choice.
- Store any remaining pancakes in the freezer for another breakfast.
Leave a Reply