If you’re out of fresh ideas for lunch then you’re in the right place because I’m showing you how to pack a baked potato for lunch!
Watch how baked potatoes make an easy and fun lunch in the video below:
Here’s how to do it!
- Reheat a baked potato in the microwave until warm (about 45-60 seconds)
- Place potato in a metal lunch box or large thermos.
- Top with desired toppings such as cheese, proteins, or cooked veggies.
- Pack inside lunch bag with any additional “cold” toppings such as sour cream, chives.
Some other fun toppings to try:
- broccoli & cheese
- shredded BBQ chicken
- salsa, black beans, and corn
Save even more time by planning to serve baked potatoes as a side for dinner one night. Prep extra and reserve the leftovers for lunches the next day. Crockpot Baked Potatoes are one of my favorite recipes for baked potatoes but if you need a quicker method then try one of these: