Kids love chocolate pudding. It’s just a fact. Why not make it more nutrition-packed?
Have you ever read the ingredients on those convenient off-the-shelf cups? Not good.
If you need more MOM-approved recipes and meal plans, come join us here!
Not only that, I’m surprised by how many of them have wheat warnings! That’s why I love this naturally gluten- and dairy-free recipe, using avocados and bananas as the base.
It’s healthy and delicious. Avocados are my favorite superfood; they are full of nutrients that help your bones stay strong and your heart function normally, and they help boost your immune system.
The best part about this recipe? It’s so easy! Just like MOMables lunch plans! All you need is a blender or food processor. I love when I don’t have to cook or dirty five different pots or bowls. Just blend, set, and serve!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Yield: 4
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place bananas and avocados into a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and vanilla, and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide into four single-serve cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.