If you’re looking for an easy, allergy-friendly lunch idea, we’ve got you covered with this Mayo-Free Egg Salad!
Egg salad is a classic lunch staple. You can use it in sandwiches, wraps, or even as a dip for crackers or veggies!
But many store-bought (or even homemade) egg salads use mayonnaise, which can contain raw eggs.
That can be a problem! There’s also a ton of other nasty ingredients in mayonnaise that we try to avoid most of the time.
This Mayo-Free Egg Salad is the solution! It has the same classic taste of traditional egg salad without the raw eggs. You can make a big batch at the beginning of the week for easy lunch packing.
You can check out how to make this easy Mayo-Free Egg Salad on my YouTube channel! You’ll see just how simple the recipe is.
No Mayo Egg Salad
Need a mayo-free egg salad that delicious and easy to make? Check out this recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 thin slices oven roasted turkey, rolled up
- 2 whole wheat pita rounds, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl combine hard-boiled eggs, yellow mustard, paprika, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and chives. Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Roll up turkey slices and cut pita wedges.
- Assemble ¼ of the egg salad into a divided lunch container along side the turkey slices and pita wedges.
*Nutrition facts are for the egg salad only.
- Serving Size: ¾ cup
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: 379mg
- Fat: 11.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 15.1g
- Cholesterol: 375.1mg