Looking for nut-free snacks to pack inside the lunchbox or bring to school? These tasty snack ideas go great with all of our nut-free lunches and work like a charm if your child is in a nut-free classroom.
These nut-free snacks below or tasty snack bento boxes are perfect to send in your child’s lunchbox for snack time during the school day. In charge of the whole class’ snacks? These snack recipes are great for that, too! All the kids will devour these delicious snacks, and no one will have to worry about their nut allergies.
What are your favorite nut-free snacks? Share below and get your snacktime started by printing the recipe below for homemade Doritos.
Nut Free Snacks for the Classroom
- 6 tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the tortillas onto the baking sheet and brush oil on both sides. Stack the tortillas and cut 3 ways making 6 triangles.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the Parmesan, chili powder, smoked paprika, and salt, stir to combine. Toss the sliced tortillas into the spice mix, making sure each piece gets evenly coated and lay them in a single layer onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp. Allow to cool before serving or packing into lunch containers.