Pack this chicken ranch wrap in the lunchbox, and your kids will ask for it on repeat.
It’s made with chicken, smoky bacon, and ranch dressing, all wrapped up in a soft tortilla- it is so good and makes you feel like lunch can’t get here soon enough!
Chicken Ranch Wrap with Bacon
This chicken ranch wrap packs on the flavor, and you won’t believe how easy it is to assemble. You can make it with shredded rotisserie chicken or leftovers from dinner; both work great.
The dressing really brings all the flavors together, and if you don’t have time to make my 3-minute Homemade Ranch, go ahead and use the bottled dressing. You know what’s best.
Chicken wraps make the perfect vessel to pack a variety of tasty ingredients into a handheld meal. Another bonus: they can be made the night before, stored in the lunch container, and packed into the lunch bag in the morning!
What is in a Chicken Ranch Wrap
To build this chicken ranch wrap you will need:
- Flour tortillas: burrito-size tortillas and wraps work best to hold all ingredients.
- Chicken: shredded roasted chicken or cubed grilled cube.
- Bacon: because it makes everything better.
- Cheese: shredded mozzarella or cheddar.
- Green onion: optional, but adds sharp flavor.
- Ranch dressing: adds flavor and makes this wrap a winner.
- Snacks: fruit, yogurt, veggies- the options are endless!
Make this next: Chicken Avocado Wrap
Yes! Packing a super tasty lunch like this is easy when you have the right ingredients and ideas! Need more? Grab them ALL!
101 Packed Lunches eBook
All my best kid-friendly lunches from over a decade of creating meal plans. Add some variety to your child’s lunchbox with these epic lunches, plus receive my Pack Meals Like a Pro ebook, free with purchase!
How to Pack this Chicken Ranch Wrap for Lunch
Want to know how to pack this chicken ranch wrap without it falling apart in the lunchbox? It’s easy! Let me show you how:
- Double wrap
Once the wrap is assembled, wrap it with a paper towel or plastic wrap. This will help “hold” the ingredients in place and keep the wrap from getting soggy.
- Put it in the lunchbox
Cut the wrap in half, if desired, and pack it into a lunch container. Using a zip bag can cause it to get smashed. Add the fruit and veggies to the empty compartments, keeping them separate from the wrap, so it doesn’t get soggy.
- Send it
Close the container and pack it into the lunch bag with a yogurt cup and ice pack.
*You can also use foil to cover the wrap, but it makes it a little harder to cut the wrap in half.
Looking for lunch containers with compartments so you can pack multiple wet and dry ingredients together? Check out a few of my favorite options in this post.
Bacon & Chicken Ranch Wrap
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar
- 2-3 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 small green onion, diced, optional
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 4 wraps or burrito-size tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Snacks: fruit, veggies, yogurt, etc.
- To a large bowl add the chicken, cheese, bacon, green onion, and ranch dressing. Stir to combine.
- Place the flour tortillas onto a large cutting board and top each with a portion of the chicken mixture and lettuce. Fold and tuck the sides in before rolling tightly. Wrap with a paper towel or plastic wrap to keep them intact.
- Cut each wrap in half and pack it into the largest compartment of the lunch container. Add your choice of fruit and veggies into the empty compartments.
- Close the lunch container and place it into a lunch bag with an ice pack and yogurt if packing.