Delicious Spinach-Artichoke Dip in bite-size form and perfect for the lunch box!
Spinach-Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite appetizers. I could eat it every day. With tortilla chips, bread, vegetables or even straight on a spoon!
Last week, Chief MOM Laura e-mailed me this recipe, and I was so excited to make it and share it with you, you’d think I’ve never eaten it before!
I love to use wonton wrappers in creative ways, so why not put my favorite dip into bite-size cups! These bite-size spinach artichoke cups are not only easy and simple to make, they are delicious!
Any leftovers go into the lunch box for the next day. This recipe is straight out of the MOMables Classic menu plan; so if you need a little help in the lunch-packing department, you might want to check it out! Even your picky eaters will gobble this up.
This recipe yields 36 mini Spinach-Artichoke Cups. If you have any mixture left over, bake it at 350F in a baking pan until hot, and enjoy it as a dip!
MOMables Spinach and Artichoke Cups
- Cuisine: Lunch
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package wonton wrappers, at room temperature (can be found in the produce section)
- 1 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray your mini cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Gently push one wonton wrapper into each mini cupcake cup.
- Using a fork, mix together the artichoke hearts, spinach, cheeses, sour cream, and garlic.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the spinach-artichoke mixture into each wonton wrapper.
- Bake the cups for about 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy on the edges (bake longer if you want them to be extra crispy)
Leftover Spinach-Artichoke Cups will not be as crunchy the next