Grab your favorite ingredients and check all my tips to build a terrific wrap and pack it for school without any mess!
Ingredients & Options
This turkey club wrap is easy to customize with ingredients you’ve got in your fridge. Below are the basics to making this wrap, plus a few delicious swaps and additions.
Here´s what you need:
- Flour tortillas: swap for grain-free, gluten-free or spinach tortillas.
- Deli turkey: your favorite sliced deli turkey.
- Tomato: fresh, nutritious, and classic club sandwich ingredient!
- Greens: lettuce, field greens, arugula, you choose!
- Shredded Cheddar cheese: or your favorite one.
- Hard-boiled eggs: learn how to make easy to peel hard-boiled eggs here!
- Ranch dressing: this homemade ranch or your favorite option.
You’ll find the measurements in the recipe card below.
Looking for more fresh and creative lunch ideas the kids will want to eat? There are a ton in the 101 Packed Lunches eBook. You’ll find all sorts of kid-approved recipes for salads, power bowls, sandwiches, and more.
101 Packed Lunches eBook
All my best kid-friendly lunches from over a decade of creating meal plans. Add some variety to your child’s lunchbox with these epic lunches, plus receive my Pack Meals Like a Pro ebook, free with purchase!
Turkey Club Wrap Recipe Video
Are you a visual learner? No worries! Watch this super-quick recipe video to see just how easy it is to make this club wrap.
How to Make A Turkey Club Wrap
Wraps are an easy lunch to assemble, and this recipe is no different. Three easy steps and it´s ready to eat!
Here’s how to build a Club Turkey Wrap:
- Prep the base
Place the tortilla onto a flat surface.
- Add the filling
Top with lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and a drizzle of Ranch dressing. Alternatively, you could add all the fillings to a large bowl and toss with the Ranch dressing, then add it to the tortilla.
- Wrap it!
Fold and roll burrito style.
Tips for packing wraps for lunch like a pro
Pack the best wraps for school lunch following these tips:
Use a sturdy container
A firm lunch container is the best way to pack this wrap and enjoy it hours later, just as fresh and neat. Place it in a wrap-size container or compartment and there won´t be any lunchbox mess!
Layers order matters
If you pack this wrap for later, wet ingredients like tomatoes should be placed over lettuce to prevent the tortilla from absorbing the moisture and getting soggy.
Turkey Club Wrap
- Place the tortilla onto a flat surface.
- Top the center of the tortilla with lettuce, tomatoes, chopped deli turkey, chopped hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and a drizzle of Ranch dressing.
- Fold and roll burrito style. Slice in half and pack into a lunch container.