These Club Turkey Wraps are going to be a hit for school and office lunches.
Ingredients & Options
This turkey club wrap is easy to customize with ingredients you’ve got in your fridge. Below are the basics to making this wrap, plus a few delicious swaps and additions:
- Flour tortillas- swap for grain-free, gluten-free or spinach tortillas
- Sliced deli turkey
- Fresh tomato
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Hard-boiled eggs- learn how to make easy to peel hard-boiled eggs here!
- Ranch dressing– this homemade ranch or your favorite option.
- Cooked bacon
- Shredded cooked chicken
- Sliced avocado
- Mashed Avocado
- Basil Pesto
- Southwest ranch sauce
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
Looking for more fresh and creative lunch ideas the kids will want to eat? There are a ton in the 101 Packed Lunches eBook. You’ll find all sorts of kid-approved recipes for salads, power bowls, sandwiches, and more.
101 Packed Lunches eBook
All my best kid-friendly lunches from over a decade of creating meal plans. Add some variety to your child’s lunchbox with these epic lunches, plus receive my Pack Meals Like a Pro ebook, free with purchase!
Turkey Club Wrap Recipe Video
Are you a visual learner? No worries! Watch this super-quick recipe video to see just how easy it is to make this club wrap.
How to Make A Turkey Club Wrap
Wraps are an easy lunch to assemble, and this recipe is no different. Here’s how to build a Club Turkey Wrap:
- Place the tortilla onto a flat surface.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and a drizzle of Ranch dressing.
- Fold and roll burrito style.
Alternatively, you could add all the fillings to a large bowl and toss with the Ranch dressing, then add it to the tortilla.Print