Need a school or office lunch idea? Check out these ranch chicken wraps!
One of our local grocery stores sells the BEST rotisserie chicken. It is one of my favorite go-to meals. What’s not to love? It’s pre-cooked, seasoned to perfection, and can be used in so many ways.
Knowing ahead of time that I’ll need cooked chicken to make a lunch in a MOMables menu is a huge time-saver. I usually blame it on the menu but the truth is that my entire family loves rotisserie nights.
Thankfully there are always leftovers from our rotisserie chicken feast, so I can make these delicious Ranch Chicken Wrap Ups.
These wraps are easy to put together and are much more fun than the usual chicken salad wrap. Pair the Ranch Chicken Wrap Up with your choice of fresh fruit and some crunchy chips. Ladies and gentleman…..we have a most lovely, Dinner Transformed!
Ranch Chicken Wrap Up
Yields 4-5 wraps. For one wrap, use about ½ cup of chicken (think half a chicken breast).
- Cuisine: Lunch
- 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup shredded cheese (whatever you have on hand)
- 2–3 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 small green onions, diced
- ½ cup ranch dressing (or light ranch dressing)
- 4–5 wrap tortillas
- 2 cups of lettuce
- Mix together all ingredients except for lettuce and tortillas.
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas. Top with lettuce, wrap up and serve.